One of my daughter favorite pudding...try it,simple and easy one :)
SEA GLASS JELLO
4 boxes Jell-O
(any colors you'd like, I used orange, lime ,strawberry and blueberry jello. you'll need to divide it in half. Its enough for it.You can certainly use whatever flavors you'd like
1 can sweetened condensed milk (substitutions will not work)
2 envelopes unflavored gelatin
1. In four separate bowl, mix jello package with ½ cup of boiling water. Stir each until dissolved and then refrigerate until firm (at least 4 hours, or overnight).
2. Once the jello flavors are firm, use a sharp knife to cut the jello into small squares (1/2-inch or so).
3. Use a metal spatula to scoop out the jello squares and place them into the prepared pan or a glass dish. Mix the colors up so they're not bunched all together.
4. In a separate bowl, add 1/2 cup of cold water. Sprinkle in 2 envelopes of gelatin and stir. Add 1 cups boiling water to the bowl and stir until dissolved. Stir in the sweetened condensed milk and let cool.
5. Pour the white gelatin mixture over the cubes of jello and let it fill up the pan. Refrigerate overnight. Slice the jello into squares and serve. <div style="text-align:center;">